Moto E4 Plus or Lenovo K6 power? Best Smartphones under 10,000 Rs.
Are you desiring to have a smartphone at a reasonable price? If yes, and if brand matters to you then you should consider taking a look at Moto E4 plus or Lenovo K6 power. Both these phones have powerful features, strong battery life, splendid looks and are directly targeting the ‘budget smartphone’ sector. Going through this review this will clarify your thoughts about the smartphone to choose.
Moto E4 Plus versus Lenovo K6 Power.
Moto E4 plus was launched recently in June whereas Lenovo K6 Power was launched in September 2016. Both the smartphones Moto E4 Plus and Lenovo K6 Power have cutting edge- features and The Price at which Both the smartphones are available makes it even hard to make a choice between both.
The Following Chart Shows all the Specifications, Features at a glance:
|Moto E4 Plus
|Lenovo K6 power
|155 x 77.5 x9.55 mm
|141 .9 x 70.3 x9.3 mm
|Rear camera: 13 MP
Front camera: 5 MP
|Rear camera:13 MP
Front camera: 8 MP
|1.3 Ghz Quad Core MediaTek MTK6737
|1.4 GHz Octa-core
Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
|5.5 inch HD
|5 inch IPS LCD
|5000 mAh, non-removable
|4000 mAh, non- removable
Lenovo K6 power:
- Lenovo k6 power gives perfect mix of high quality performance and great battery life. The performance is high quality because of Its 1.4 GHz Octa-Core Processor which makes multitasking efficient and it makes processing fast so, there is very mere possibility that phone will ever hang due to load and its lag free.
- The performance of Lenovo K6 is a tad bit better since Moto E4 Plus has quadcore processor whereas Lenovo K6 has an octa-core processor
- The Display is great with HD Color IPS screen so you can watch crystal clear videos, images, web surfing experience elevated. It also better screen resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels which is much more than Moto E4 plus which has resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels.
Moto E4 Plus:
- The noteworthy feature of Moto E4 Plus is its battery, powered with 5000 mAh non-removable battery, which is 25% greater than what Lenovo K6 offers.
- It is having operating system Android 7.1.1 Nougat version which is advanced version with a brilliant user interface whereas Lenovo K6 is powered with android 6.0 marshmallow Operating System
- The phone also has fast charging support which is missing in Lenovo K6 Power.
- You don’t have to worry if droplets of water fell on it because, it has a coating which doesn’t let water in, its not totally waterproof but it is water-repellent.
- Lenovo K6 Power was Exclusively Launched on Flipkart for a price of Rs 8,999 only.
- Moto E4 Plus is relatively new to the market and is priced at Rs 9,999 at Flipkart.
Going by the list of features and the ‘brand-pull’, Moto E4 Plus seems the obvious choice and the likely winner amongst the two, although Lenovo K6 is also a very good budget smartphone overall to consider for.
You can buy these smartphones exclusively from Flipkart only and under the current Flipkart freedom sale you can get 10% instant discount using your HDFC bank debit or credit cards.
Steps to Order these Smartphones from Flipkart
- First Sign up or Login to your Flipkart account. You can also do the same procedure through app as per your convenience.
- Find the smartphones you are considering go through details and then select a phone from your shortlist
- Add the product to your cart and proceed and click on ‘place order option
- Checkout and Select Payment option, Check offers and If you are considering EMI go through details.
- Complete your payment.
- And your smartphone will be delivered to your doorstep.
Lenovo K6 Power and Moto E4 Plus both these phones have rich quality attributes. These phones are great option where budget, strong features, looks all your desires are fulfilled. If budget is a primary deciding factor, then these are surely the phones’ to look out for, along with other notable best sellers like Moto C series & Xiaomi Redmi series.
Also Read: Lenovo K8 Note Launched in India