How to play Pokémon Go game in Android without leaving your Place or Home using a joystick
These days Pokémon Go game is very trending and people like it too much. And we know that to play this game we have to go out of our house or place and have to move around and have to search for Pokémon’s but actually, it is not safe for any of us because it sometimes cause accidents and you need the working internet connection every time. So here is the best hack or you can also say crack of Pokémon Go is available and for this, you have to follow these simple steps but before this, there are few important requirements which you have to fulfill.
Requirements to Play Pokemon Go Game without Leaving your place
- Your device or phone must be rooted, if your device is not rooted then you will be unable to use this feature but if you want to root your device you can easily search on Google for the best way to root your device.
- SuperSu app needs to be installed on your device and this app works only on the rooted android devices.
Also Read: How to Root any Samsung Android Phone
Now let’s come to the point and start the topic.
First of all Download the Pokemon Go Game from here if you haven’t downloaded yet.
Follow these steps but if you don’t fulfill the requirements you will be unable to do that so first make sure that you have completed the above-mentioned requirements and after that follow these simple and easy steps:
Make sure that you have enabled the unknown source if you haven’t done these then open settings > security then enable “unknown Source”.
- Firstly you have to install “Xposed Installer” and for this, you can also search on Google “Xposed Installer apk” (Sorry due to copyright issues we cannot provide you the downloading link).
- Once you have downloaded the “Xposed installer” install it.
- After installing “Xposed Installer” and if it shows that the “latest version of framework is not active” click on framework and there you will see a message click on ‘ok’ and now you will see a few options and on the top you will see “Install/Update” option click on it and it will ask SuperSu to grant permission if you will not give permission the app will ‘Exit’ automatically.
- After installing the update of ‘Xposed Installer’ it will ask you to reboot your device reboot it and if you don’t reboot your device the app is not going to work properly.
- After rebooting the device again open ‘Xposed Installer’ now click on “Downloads” on the top you will see search option click on it and search for “Pokémon Go Controls” click on it and scroll down and there you will see “Support” and “Repository” options and there are links below them click on the link below ”Repository” and it will take you to the download page, now scroll down and you will see download option and there is link below it click on it and download the file but if it shows that this type of file is going to harm your device you need not worry actually it is not going to harm your device in any way so download it.
- Once the “Pokémon Go Control” file is done downloading install it. After installing the app again open ‘Xposed Installer’ and click on ‘Modules’ and there you will see the “Pokémon Go Controls” app enable it after enabling it will show you a message that the “Xposed module list was updated changes will become active on reboot” so now reboot your device.
- After rebooting again open ‘Xposed Installer’ and click on ‘Download’ and now search for “Hide Mock Location” click on it scroll down click on ‘Repository’ link and it will open web page, scroll down and you will see download link click on it and download it if it also says that this type of file harm your device it also not going to harm your device so download it without any tension.
- Once downloading is done install it and again open ‘Xposed installer and click on ‘Modules’ and enable the “Hide Mock Locations” and reboot the device again because it is again showing that ‘xposed list was updates and changes will become active on reboot’.
- After rebooting open ‘Hide Mock Locations’ and scroll down there you will see “Pokémon Go Controls” enable it and then exit.
- Now open “Pokémon Go Controls” and if you want to change the location you can also do it via map which you can see in the app, you can also choose the ‘Distance covered on each step’ it is better if you set it to 20 because of you increase it the player is going to take bigger steps and if will not be beneficial to us. Once you are done with the settings click on start button and it will show you joystick N, S, E and W. You can also place joystick where ever you want just tap on the joystick and move it anywhere on the screen.
- After completing the above step open “Pokémon Go” game and you will see that the analog is now on your screen.
Whenever you click on the N your character stars moving in the North direction, if on S then on South direction, if W then in West direction and if you click on E then in East direction.
- Once you are done now stop the controls and for this scroll down your notification window and you will see “Pokecontrols” running just click on it and your controls will be stopped.
- How to Download Pokemon go game for android (apk) and for iPhone or iOS
- Now Download Prisma officially for Android from Play Store
- LG launches X Screen Smartphone in India
- Panasonic Launched ELUGA Note – Price, Specifications, and Overview
- LeEo LeTv Le 2 Review and All Questions Answered
- OPPO Launched its New Selfie Smartphone OPPO A37
- LeEco Launched Le 2 and Le Max 2 in India
- Yu Launched its New Smartphone Yunicorn
- Asus launched New Zenfone Max 2016
- Redmi Note 3 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs Lenovo Zuk Z