Lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 Edition
Confused Between lenovo zuk z1 Vs redmi note 3 vs Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 edition?
Lenovo Today Launched Lenovo Zuk Z1 While Samsung has also launched Samsung galaxy J7 and J5 2016 edition yesterday and Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 3 in the last month. So all these 3 smartphones have almost same specifications and also the same price. Not exactly the same but comes in the same segment. So, now it is a big confusion for the users to choose the best one. So everyone is confused between Lenovo Zuk Z1 and Redmi Note 3 or Between Zuk z1 and Samsung Galaxy J7 and J5 or between lenovo zuk z1 and redmi note 3.
So, everyone is comparing these 3 smartphones so that they can get the best one among these three smartphones. (Lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 edition).
I hope I can help you in selecting the one : So, let’s start the comparison of Lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Redmi Note 3 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 edition
Display Comparison of Redmi Note 3 Vs lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 edition:
- Redmi Note 3: Redmi Note 3 comes with 5.5 inches full HD Display with 401 ppi, Redmi Note 3 doesn’t have a Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: Lenovo Zuk Z1 also comes with 5.5 inches full HD Display with 401 ppi, Zuk Z1 has a Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Samsung Galaxy J7: Galaxy J7 comes with Super AMOLED 13.90-cm (5.5 inches) HD display (1280×720) with 267 ppi (for Indian Models) and 401 PPI for the ones launched in other countries. Galaxy J7 & J5 also has Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
So, the Display Winner is : Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 edition
Camera Comparison of Redmi Note 3 Vs lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 edition:
- Redmi Note 3: Redmi Note 3 has 16MP Rear Camera with LED Flash and 5MP Front camera and No Flash and the camera in Redmi Note 3 is totally disappointing especially in low light conditions. Check the Redmi Note 3 Camera Samples.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: Lenovo Zuk Z1 has 13 MP Rear Camera with LED Flash and 8MP Front Camera without Flash. The Camera quality in Zuk Z1 is decent.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5: Galaxy J7 & J5 has 13MP Rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP Front camera with LED Flash. The Camera quality in Samsung Galaxy J7 and J5 is very good if compared to Zuk z1 and Redmi note 3.
So, the Camera Winner is : Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 edition
Operating System Comparison of Redmi Note 3 Vs lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5 2016 edition:
- Redmi Note 3: Redmi Note 3 runs on MIUI 7.1.1 based on Android Lollipop 5.1 version.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: Lenovo Zuk Z1 runs on Cyanogen OS 12.1 which is based on Android Lollipop 5.1.1. Hence, you have the more options to customize your device and also the UI is too good and Smooth.
- Samsung Galaxy J7 & J5: Galaxy J5 & J7 runs on Android v6 (Marshmallow).
So, the OS Winner is : Lenovo Zuk Z1
Processor Comparison of Redmi Note 3 Vs lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 edition:
- Redmi Note 3: Redmi Note 3 Comes with 650 Snapdragon Hexa-Core Processor which delivers upto 1.8 GHz Clock Speed along with 510 Ardeno Graphics.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: Lenovo Zuk Z1 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core 801 Chipset clocked at 2.5GHz alongside Adreno 330 Graphics.
- Samsung Galaxy J7: Samsung Galaxy J7 is Powered with 1.6 GHz S5E7870 (Exynos 7870) Octa Core Processor alongside ARM Mali-T830 MP1 Graphics.
So, the Processor Winner is : Redmi Note 3
Memory (ROM/RAM) Comparison of Redmi Note 3 Vs lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 edition:
- Redmi Note 3: Redmi Note 3 comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM (Internal Memory). Hybrid SIM Tray Slot so memory is expandable.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: Lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with 3GB RAM and 64GB ROM (Internal Memory). No MMC Slot but 64GB is enough.
- Samsung Galaxy J7: Samsung Galaxy J7 comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM (Internal). Expandable upto 128GB.
So, the Memory Winner is : Lenovo Zuk Z1
Battery Comparison of Redmi Note 3 Vs lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 edition:
- Redmi Note 3: The Battery Capacity of Redmi Note 3 is 4050 mAh.
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: The Battery Capacity of Lenovo Zuk Z1 is 4100 mAh. Also, Zuk Z1 has USB Type c and comes with 2.5A fast charging which charges the phones in less than 2.5 hrs.
- Samsung Galaxy J7: The Battery Capacity of Samsung Galaxy J7 is 3300 mAh.
So, the Battery Winner is : Lenovo Zuk Z1
Special Features :
- Redmi Note 3: Fingerprint Scanner
- Lenovo Zuk Z1: Fingerprint Scanner, Cyanogen Os
- Samsung Galaxy J7: S Bike Mode, AMOLED Display
So, from the above comparisons, Lenovo Zuk Z1 proves to be the best smartphone among these 3 smartphones. But if you are a normal user then I would suggest you go for Lenovo Zuk Z1. And if you are Photogenic then go for Samsung Galaxy J7 because Samsung Cameras are always better and also galaxy J7 comes with front led flash also. Redmi Note 3 is totally a flop phone now because the camera quality is totally disappointing and the Hybrid card slot also irritates a bit and also the build quality is not that good but we are not saying redmi note is not a good phone but if you compare Redmi Note 3 over Zuk Z1 or Samsung galaxy j7 then drop redmi note 3.
Over To You: I hope you have liked our Detailed Comparision of Redmi Note 3 Vs Lenovo Zuk Z1 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7. But still if you feel we are wrong at some point please feel free to tell us via Comments in the Comment Section Below. And if you want to add something more that we have missed please comment. Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated.
I am thinking to purchse Redmi Note 3 but now confused after reading this comparison. ????
Haha 😛 But Take my Suggestion go for Samsung J7 or lenovo zuk Z1. Redmi Note 3 is now a flop phone in front of these 2 🙂 . Thanks for visiting
J7 is not 407ppi, the info is incorrect
HI Ajay !!
Actually, the PPI of Samsung Galaxy J7 is 401 but in India, they launched 720p model while in other countries 1080p hence the difference in PPI. And For the Indian Verison, the PPI is 267. Thanks for Pointing out this thing, I forgot to mention this thing. Now I have updated it. Keep Visiting !!
Redmi note 3 has better and faster processor which has better battery optimisation. zuk z1 has 3yrs old processor which runs on 32bit system, so newer apps will be problematic for the phone to handle..
and lastly Samsung has 267 PPI in its screen, not 401 PPI, even in the newer 2016 edition… get your facts right..
Hi Keyser !!
Thank You for your points. Yes, I agree Redmi Note 3 has better and faster processor and even in my post I have declared Redmi Note 3 as the winner from Processor point of view. And lenovo Zuk Z1 comes with USB Type C and Fast Charging and considering these 2 things I have declared Lenovo Zuk Z1 as the winner and for Samsung galaxy J7 2016 edition the PPI is 401 but in India, they launched 720p model while in other countries 1080p hence the difference in PPI. And For the Indian Verison, the PPI is 267 as you also mentioned the same.Thanks and I really appreciate for finding such points. Keep Visiting !
Hey can you gift me lenovo zuk1…
Ya Sure Mate ! Please Share your Address with Us. We will order a one for you with a gift wrap and will select COD at the Checkout Page. 🙂
Hey bro, Kindly throw some light on SAR value, SlM Slots in these phones and if there are any heating issues persisting.
Hi Ashsih !!
The SAR values of Redmi Note 3, lenovo Zuk Z1 and Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 are: 0.56, 0.46 and 1.10 Respectively. And About Heating issue there are no such heating issues if you are using the phones with normal usages. if you use the phone on 4G and play heavy games for more than 15-20 minutes then the phones gets heated up and Redmi Note 3 heats up a lot while gaming. And the Zuk Z1 has Dual SIM Card Slot, Redmi Note 3 has Hybrid Card Slot (1 SIM + 1 MMC or 2 SIMS) and Samsung Galaxy J7 has Dual SIM Card Slot.
Thanks. keep Visiting !!
Super sir. I was confused whichphone to buy between j5 2016 edition and lenovo zuk z1. But I am a heavy user and camera lover. I want huge battery backup.
So finally I think z1 is better na?
Yes if you are confused between Zuk z1 and J5 then i would like to suggest to go for Zuk Z1. And also Lenovo has officially confirmed that the Warranty will not be voided if you Root Zuk z1. So zuk z1 is the best phone that you can get at this point of time. Thanks. Keep Visiting!
Thanks for your post . I am really confused between two phones Zuk Z1 and J7 2016. Can you please suggest better one. My priorities are touch, camera and battery life.
J7 has a better camera than Zuk Z1 but for battery backup zuk Z1 outranks. So, now you have to compromise with one thing either battery or camera. You can also have a look over le 2 which is recently launched by LeEco. Here is the link : https://infinitetechinfo.com/2016/06/leeco-launched-le-2-and-le-max-2-in-india-price-specifications-registrations-and-sale/
i just really can’t express my zeal to anyone, to have a BEST EVER cellphone in ALL the Aspects. Please do suggest me with the BEST among the following list:-
1) Samsung galaxy s4
2) Lenovo ZUK Z1
3) Samsung galaxy j7
4) vivo 3
The things which im EXTREMELY looking forward in the cellphone is :-
> REAR & FRONT CAMERAAAA
> Hanging, Stucking, Freezing problem SHOULDN’T EVER exist AT ALLLLL
hope u respond…
For camera : J7
and for your other requirements: Zuk Z1
Hi sir, Very much like your blog. Was referring 91mobiles for phones. But your suggestions are straight and candid.
My Req. is
1. good display & speed
I like amoled displays, but they are costly.
My range is below 20k
Thanks for your feedback. If you are looking for a Smartphone under Rs 20k then i would suggest you:
1. Moto G4 Plus
2. Lenovo Vibe X3
3. LeEco Le 2