Lenovo Sold 25,000 Units of Zuk Z1 in the First Sale on Amazon
Well, lenovo has launched Lenovo Zuk Z1 in the last week and today was the first sale of Zuk Z1 on Amazon. Total 3 lakh people have registered for the Today’s Zuk Z1 Sale but few days back Motorola launched Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus and Now Moto G4 Plus is a Tough Competitor of Lenovo Zuk Z1 and the sale of Moto G4 and Moto G4 Plus is already started. So, many people bought Moto G4 Plus and that’s why lenovo Zuk Z1 has got only 25,000 Sales even after 3 lakh registrations. But Still Lenovo Zuk Z1 is the best one that i recommend under Rs 15,000. A Full Comparison of Moto G4 Plus Vs Lenovo Zuk Z1 will be updated soon. So Stay Tuned With iTi.
The Next Sale of Lenovo Zuk Z1 is on 26th May, 2016 at 2 PM on Amazon and the Registrations for the next sale for the Zuk Z1 are live on Amazon. So if you have missed the Zuk Z1 in today’s sale then Go to Amazon India and register for Zuk Z1 next Sale.
Key Features of Lenovo Zuk Z1
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS Display 1920*1080
- 1500:1 Contrast with 401 PPI
- 2.5 GHz Qualcomm 801 Snapdragon Processor
- Adreno 330 3D GPU, 578 MHz
- Dual 4G SIM Card Slots
- 4100 mAh Battery Capacity with 2.5A Fast Charging
- 13MP Rear Camera and 8MP Front Camera
- 3GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory
- Fingerprint Sensor