Download WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows and MAC
WhatsApp Finally Released the Desktop app of WhatsApp Messenger. Now get Rid of using whatsApp on your desktop from the browser via WhatsApp web.
WhatsApp is now the world’s number one messenger app. Last Year WhatsApp introduced WhatsApp web and then, later on, enabled WhatsApp calling. And Now soon WhatsApp will launch the WhatsApp Video Calling. The UI of WhatsApp Video Calling App is already leaked. Yesterday, WhatsApp launched the WhatsApp Desktop app for Windows (Windows 8 or higher) and for Mac Users ( Mac OS X 10.9 and higher). WhatsApp has recently introduced WhatsApp End-to-End Encryption for Chats.
How to Download WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows and MAC.
The Desktop App of WhatsApp is available on the official website of WhatsApp. Here is the LINK.
How To Use and Login to WhatsApp Desktop App
- Go to the link given above in order to download the WhatsApp Desktop app but before downloading the desktop app of whatsApp make sure that you meet the requirements that is if you are a windows user then you must have windows 8 or higher and if you are a MAC User then you must have Mac OS X 10.9 or higher.
- So Download the WhatsApp Desktop App from the Above link. The Size of WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows is around 61MB and the size of WhatsApp Desktop App for Mac is around 51MB.
- Once You download the Setup, install it on your desktop.
- After this open the WhatsApp Desktop App on your Desktop.
- Now Scan the BarCode from your Mobile WhatsApp.
6. Now That’s it you will be now able to use WhatsApp on your Desktop.
But the thing is that you have to keep your phone connected always to the internet, which is seriously not good.
So then what’s the difference between WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop App, Both have almost the same UI, same connectivity steps. So, according to me, Downloading the whatsApp Desktop App is just wasting the Data and Memory because you have to keep your phone connected always and there is no difference between WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp desktop Application.
WhatsApp for desktop is built using open source chromium browser, so it’s like only framing of whatsapp for web version.
But, it’s very helpfull.
Ya there is no fun of downloading the WhatsApp Desktop App. Thanks for Dropping Your Views. Keep Visiting !!
Thanks For Sharing