Personal Hotspot Disappeared in iPhone 5s, 6,6s after iOS 9.3.1 update
Apple recently released the iOS 9.3 update for Apple Devices and iOS 9.3 is the bug free Update as per the reports. There were some bugs and those were removed in iOS 9.3.1 Update. IOS 9.3.1 is the latest iOS update for iPhones and iPad. After iOS 9.3 update and iOS 9.3.1 update the personal hotspot option disappeared in iPhone 5, iphone 5s, iphone 6 and iPhone 6s. Not for everyone but mostly everyone reported even I too faced this issue.
How to Resolve Personal Hotspot Problem in Iphone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 and 6s after iOS 9.3.1 update
How to get the Personal Hotspot option in Iphone 5s after iOS 9.3 update.
So, not having a personal hotspot these days is really a hectic because we usually use our phones to create a Wifi zone but if the option disappeared then L . Same feeling I got when I see there is no option of Personal hotspot in Settings.
So here are few steps or you can say 1 Min work by which you can get the Personal Hotspot option back in your iphone 5, iphone 5s etc.
Step – 1
- Go to the Settings in your iphone
- Now go to Mobile Data
- Then Mobile Data Options
Step – 3
- Now Tap on Mobile Data Network there you will find: Mobile Data, LTE Setup, MMS and personal hotspot.
Step – 4
- Now Under Mobile Data which is the First option there is APN, Username and Password
- Enter the Access point of your operator in the APN Box and leave username and password empty
- I am using Tata DoCoMo so the APN of Tata DoCoMo is TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET
- You can get the APN of your Service Provider or Operator from the Google or by calling the Customer care.
- Once you will get the APN just enter that in APN under Mobile Data and leave Username and password empty.
Step – 5
- Once you enter the APN under Mobile Data then Copy that APN and Scroll Down to the last
- At the last there is Personal Hotspot Option and now Paste the Copied APN under Personal Hotspot APN and Now here set username and password
- That’s it actually: D
Step – 6
- Now go back to Mobile Data Settings (2 steps back)
- There you will find the Personal Hotspot option
- Turn the Personal Hotspot ON (Tap on OFF or Slide to right)
- Now back to your main settings, you will find the Personal Hotspot option under Bluetooth and Mobile Data
- That’s it ENJOY.
There are many other methods by which you can get the Personal Hotspot option back in your iPhone but the above-mentioned method worked for me and for my friends that’s why I am sharing this method only right now.
If this really helped you, please drop the comment in the comment section below, or if you have queries or questions regarding this method drop your query in the comment below I will love to solve and help you. Your comments are always welcomed and appreciated.
- Apple Recently Launched iPhone SE, iPhone SE Price, Features and Availability
- Mu Connect – The Faster and Easier Way to Charge your Phone.