WhatsApp is Now Finally on Your Desktop
From Today it has been noticed that if you have updated version of WhatsApp then in options there is one new option added WhatsApp Web.
How to Access WhatsApp from Desktop
Steps to Access WhatsApp from Your Desktop
1. See whether your WhatsApp is an Updated Version or not, if not Then Update it First.
2. Open Your WhatsApp and click on Options (the three vertical dots in the right side at the top), there you see options like New Group, New Broadcast and WhatsApp Web.
3. Click on WhatsApp Web and then your Barcode scanner is opened.
4. Open Your Google Chrome Browser from Laptop/Desktop.
5. Type the URL: https://web.whatsapp.com/ and there you will find a barcode in the homepage.
6. Scan that Barcode from your mobile and in 1-2 Seconds, the window automatically redirects you to the WhatsApp page, it’s not an app as Blue Stacks, it’s like Remote Access.
7. Keep your phone connected to Internet.
7. Now you are Done, Enjoy Your WhatsApp from your Laptop/Desktop.
You Do not need to install any App or Software like BlueStacks.
1. You must have an updated version of WhatsApp.
2. You must have an Android or Windows Phone, Not IOS.
3. You must have Google Chrome Browser.
4. Your phone must be connected to Internet after Barcode Scan.
You can also see the Location and Active Computers or logged in computers, and you can also Logout from all computers from your mobile.