Huawei P9 wins European consumer smartphone 2016-17 at EISA; expected to hit India market soon
Huawei P9 with dual lens Leica camera wins European consumer smartphone 2016-17 at EISA and is now expected to hit the India mobile market soon.
The Huawei P9 is scheduled to be launched in India on the 17thof August. So just few days are remaining. And we are expecting a lot from Huawei this time. Already the Huawei P9 camera samples are out. We will try to get the device as soon as possible and will share some shots with you soon.
Designed to reinvent smartphone photography, the Huawei P9 is the first smartphone co-engineered with the global iconic brand, Leica Camera AG. The P9’s dual-lens camera takes smartphone photography to the next level, allowing people to capture both vivid Colors and striking black and white images of unmatched clarity, richness, and authenticity.
Huawei has also introduced the Gold membership with Huawei P9 smartphone in which you will get the 3 years of warranty. And this warranty also includes 3 Months Screen Replacement Guarantee and 3 Months Product Replacement. Wow! Interesting it is 😀 . This is amazing as usually we get the only 1-year warranty on smartphones. A nice move by Huawei, I would say.
Watch the Trailer of Huawei P9 from Huawei India Below:
Watch the Trailer of Huawei P9 from Huawei Mobile Italia:
Our Expected Specifications and Price of Huawei P9 in India
- 5.5 inch Full HD Display
- Android Marshmallow v6.0.1
- Gorilla Glass 4
- 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM
- Octa Core Processor
- 4G (LTE, VOLTE)
- 12MP Dual Rear Camera with Dual LED flash
- 8MP Front Camer
- USB Type C
- Fast Fingerprint Sensor
- 3500 mAh Battery with Fast Charging
- Price : Rs 20,000
Note: These are just expected specs and price, the actual price and specs may vary. We will update you on 17th. So, stay tuned with iTi.
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime and Redmi 3s – Price, Sale, and Specifications
- Lenovo Launched Vibe K5 Note in India
- LG launches X Screen Smartphone in India
- How to Download Pokemon go game for android (apk) and for iPhone or iOS
- Now Download Prisma officially for Android from Play Store
- Panasonic Launched ELUGA Note – Price, Specifications, and Overview
- LeEo LeTv Le 2 Review and All Questions Answered
- Redmi Note 3 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs Lenovo Zuk Z
You should use a Table for this phone features. The table can make a good impression on a visitor.
It’s my personal thinking. Well written about Huawei P9.
Keep it up.
But This phone has some disadvantage also, try to give those disadvantage.