How to Root and Unroot any Samsung Android Device or Phone easily
We actually feel very difficult to root any Android device because we think that it is complicated and we even think that if our device got bricked during rooting then what will we do? Even there are a lot of YouTube videos which show us how to root Samsung Android devices but sometimes we find them easy but sometimes we don’t. And a lot of people think what is the need of rooting a device?
Basically, rooting helps us to clear up our device space as there are a lot of pre-installed apps which we don’t use and they don’t have any importance to us since they are inbuilt so we can’t uninstall them without rooting.
Even rooting helps us to unlock features as there are few android apps which only work on rooted devices so rooting helps us to use those apps easily.
So let’s start the rooting process.
For rooting any Samsung device we need few Softwares in our laptop or PC and some settings in our Samsung Android Phone.
- Samsung Kies.
- USB debugging mode must be enabled. But if it is not enabled then go to the settings > Developer options >USB debugging. If you did not see the Developer Options in your settings then watch this video, How to Enable developer options in any android phone in 30 seconds.
- Your device must be charged around 60-70% so that you will not face any power problem.
- iRoot should be installed in your device.
To download Softwares:
Download latest version of Samsung Kies and before downloading you better remember to select Kies for your device not for any other device so after downloading it install it on your laptop or PC.
Download the latest version of iroot in your laptop or PC and install it.
After downloading and installing Samsung Kies and iRoot follow these simple and easy steps:
Note: Before rooting your android device don’t forget to take the backup of your android device.
Read Here: How to Take a Complete Backup of any Android Device
- Connect your device to your laptop or PC via data cable and open Kies and wait for it to connect to your device. Maybe it will take time but remember if it is taking too much time disconnect your device and try again and if it is still taking time double check that USB debugging is enabled or not and if it is not enabled follow the 2nd step of the requirements (mentioned above) to enable USB debugging.
- Once your device is connected open iRoot which you have installed on your laptop or PC, it will show “your device is connecting please wait…” so wait for it and once it is done it will show you “root” option click on it and wait for root to be installed and device to be restarted once it is done you can also check whether your device is rooted or not.
Note: In this tutorial, i have rooted and unrooted Samsung GT-S7392
How to Unroot any Samsung Android device or phone
You need not to install any special softwares for unrooting your Samsung device you just need “Samsung Kies” and “iroot” which you have installed before for rooting your Samsung device.
Now you have to connect your device via “Samsung Kies” like we do while rooting. Once it is done open “iRoot” and then it will show your connected device after connecting your device (as your device is rooted) it will show you “unroot” option there just click on open and wait for the device to “un-root”.
We are not sure that this method will work on all Samsung devices or not but we have tested on few Samsung devices and this method worked fine. You can also try this method on your any other android phone but again we are not sure that this will work or not.
That’s it Enjoy!!
Disclaimer: If anything wrong goes wrong with your device while rooting and unrooting we are not responsible for it. Do it at your own risk.
Over To You:
If you have any query regarding rooting and unrooting of the samsung android device then feel free to ask your query in the comment section below. Your feedback and comments are always welcomed and appreciated.
- How to Download Pokemon go game for android (apk) and for iPhone or iOS
- Now Download Prisma officially for Android from Play Store
- LG launches X Screen Smartphone in India
- Panasonic Launched ELUGA Note – Price, Specifications, and Overview
- LeEo LeTv Le 2 Review and All Questions Answered
- OPPO Launched its New Selfie Smartphone OPPO A37
- LeEco Launched Le 2 and Le Max 2 in India
- Yu Launched its New Smartphone Yunicorn
- Asus launched New Zenfone Max 2016
- Redmi Note 3 Vs Samsung Galaxy J7 Vs Lenovo Zuk Z
Mostly I used kingoroot app for root device, thanks for sharing bro this information.