Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review, Price, Specifications and Features
Xiaomi has started 2016 with the release of its new Redmi Note 3, a phone that was launched in China in 2015. The major difference being that the Redmi Note 3 in India will be housing the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 chipset whereas the one which was launched in China with the MediaTek Helio X10 processor. Apart from being the first Xiaomi phone with a full metal body, this is also Xiaomi’s first foray into fingerprint scanner sporting handsets.
Now come to the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Full Review, Price, Specifications and Features
Watch The Unboxing Video of Redmi Note 3, 3GB RAM and 32GB ROM in India 2016
1. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Body and Design Review
- Redmi Note 3 has metal body with rounded edges along its sides. There is round fingerprint sensor which is just below its 16-megapixel rear camera and the Dual-flash is located between fingerprint scanner and camera.
- At the base there is speaker section and also protrusion Chin just below it to ensure that there must be a gap between the flat surface and speaker section.
- Dual SIM slots are on the left hand edge and MicroUSB charging and also data transfer port is at the base, power stand-by and volume rocker buttons are on the right hand edge.
- At the top edge there is 3.5mm audio jack and also have infrared blaster that help user to control IR home appliances. On the front there is 5.5-inches display which has the tendency to collect smudges.
2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Display Review
- Redmi Note 3 has 5.5-inches full HD-display with 401ppi.
- As Note 3 has no Corning Gorilla Glass but the display is scratch resistant.
- Xiaomi has now carried forward the Sunlight Display technology from its previous handsets Mi4/Mi4i onto the Redmi Note 3. For those who are not aware of this, the Sunlight Display makes adjustments to the display at a pixel level so that the user can see a balanced image also in bright outdoors. This is on only by default and works when the user is out in bright sunlight and want to photograph, without having to shade your phone.
- Reading mode helps to reduce the blue light which is being emitted by the handsets and this feature reduce the eye fatigue, by adding a yellow tinge on the display while this feature is on.
Watch the Glass and Scratch Resistant Test by Xiaomi India Below:
3. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Software (Operating System) Review
- MIUI 7 which was announced by Xiaomi last year in October that comes loaded on this phone. While in terms of its pure looks, this is no longer different from the MIUI 6, but we do see some finesse on the operating system.
- Xiaomi has also added a lot more Indian themes to MIUI 7 for the starters. It has a new animation profile picture feature called as ‘Showtime’ which lets the other MIUI users to see your animated selfies whenever you call them.
Full Features of MIUI 7 : Watch the Video Below:
4. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Camera Review
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 sports 16-megapixel rear camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera. The rear camera comes with phase-detect and also auto-focus function which works great and well in lit situations, but struggles in the low light.
- Xiaomi has added on the time-lapse and also slow motion feature for video shooting as well as along with a full-HD video recording support.
- Image quality for the daylight photographs is quite good. The HDR mode on the camera is also similar to the one we had seen in the Mi4i, and is also able to give a balanced output for the shadow area.
Here are Some Front and Rear Camera Samples of Redmi Note 3 in Low Light and Artifical Light
5. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Battery Review
- Redmi Note 3 comes with 4050-mAh Li-Polymer battery which is non-removable. It manages to retain the life of battery really well.
- If you want to extend the battery life further, you also get some Battery saver modes.
Watch The Battery Review by GeekyRanjit Below:
6. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Price
Xiaomi has clearly delivered enough goods in the market but with Redmi Note 3 features made us to recommend for it. While it comes in two variants:
- Rs 9,999 handset with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory
- Rs 11,999 handset with 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory
7. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Availability
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is available right now only at Amazon India and Mi.com/in and during flash sales only. The first flash sale was on 9th March 2016 and 2nd Sale was on 3rd March 2016 and now the Next flash sale of Redmi Note 3 is on 23rd March 2016 at 2 PM. Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 will be available on Flipkart, Snapdeal and other online stores soon and also Redmi Note 3 will be available offline also in the upcoming months.
Will Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 32GB Variant be available in the next sale
Tricks to Buy Redmi Note 3 during Flash sales
Xiaomi || Xiaomi Mi4i || Xiaomi Mi Note || Xiaomi Mi Touch Pro || Xiaomi Mi3
Excellent working with Review Of Redmi Note 3.
Will you please suggest me from where I can buy it?