Motorola Moto E 2 with Lollipop arrived in India with a Price Tag of Rs 6,999
Today, Motorola released the Motorola Moto E 2nd generation in India at a price tag of Rs 6,999. The new Motorola Moto E 2 comes with the Latest Version of lollipop 5.0.
The Moto E was a successful launch by Motorola last year. More than 80,000 pieces were sold on the day on launch. Moto E lags in Front camera. But the new version of Moto E 2015 edition comes with front camera. Moto E 2015 edition comes with two versions: Moto E (2nd Gen) and Moto E (2nd Gen) LTE. Motorola Moto E 2 sale is already started in more than 50 countries and From Today Starts in India also.
Motorola Moto E 2nd Generation Price, Features and Specifications
- Moto E 2 runs on latest version of Android Lollipop 5.0
- 5 inch qHD Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Moto E 2 comes with 2 GHz Quad Core 200 Snapdragon processor and Adreno 302 with 400 MHz GPU.
- 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM (Internal Memory) and expandable upto 32GB (External Memory card Slot).
- Dual Micro SIM (3G (Moto E 2nd Gen) and 4G (Moto E 2nd Gen LTE) connectivity).
- 5MP Primary Camera with Touch Focus, Shoots Video at 720p and 3MP front camera for selfies and Skype Video calling.
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE and Wifi 802.11 and Wifi Hotspot
- Water Resistant Coating for better protection.
- Accelerometer, Ambient Light and Proximity sensors, GPS and AGPS.
- 2390 mAh battery, lasts for 1 day easily, so a good battery backup.
- Price in India : Rs 6,999.00
Trending : WhatsApp Calling – See Here How To activate WhatsApp Calling.