Activate WhatsApp Free Voice Calling in iPhone iOS by Jailbreak via Cydia tweaks
WhatsApp has first started testing WhatsApp free voice calling feature in Android devices only but finally Whatsapp free voice calling was available on iPhone iOS also but many IOS users are reporting that when they got WhatsApp free voice calling feature activated and after that when they again activated the WhatsApp app they lost free voice calling feature and interface.
So, if WhatsApp free voice calling is not activated in your iPhone then here is the method by which you can activate the whatsapp free voice calling feature in your iOS devices.
Steps How To Activate WhatsApp free Voice Calling Feature in iOS
- First of all you have to check the iOS version and then you have to jailbreak your iOS device, after jailbreak your warranty will be finished.
- You can Jailbreak your iOS device from the Software or tool called Pangu.
- Once you are done with Jailbreak then install the beta version of WhatsApp via the Cydia Tweak.
- Visit here: https://dev2.whatsapp.net/ios/WhatsApp/ and install the whatsapp beta version 184.108.40.206 and please do not install the older version because you may lose your old chat history.
- Once you have installed 220.127.116.11 beta WhatsApp version for iOS, Launch Cydia Visit: http://apt.imokhles.com/ and add this repo into Cydia.
- Once it is added to imokhles, Install WhatsApp call enabler and enable it or turn it on via the settings app.
- So, now you are finished from your side and now the difficult task is that you have to find someone who has got this feature activated and you have to request him/her to invite you that is to call you on WhatsApp.
- Once you received the Call from someone, your WhatsApp voice calling feature will get Activated.
- Now You Are Done!! Enjoy Free WhatsApp Voice Calling in your iOS Device!!!!!!
WARNING: Jailbreak may Break your ios Device.
DISCLAIMER: “If anything wrong happens to your device, Infinitetechinfo.com is not responsible for the same. So, Do it on your own Risk.”